Many people are desperately searching for Absinthe and asking the question “Where can I order a bottle of Absinthe?”. The real Absinthe was not tasted by many people because Absinthe was authorized in many EU countries in 1988 but not in the United States until 2007.
Where Can I Order a Bottle of Absinthe?
Here are some tips to help you in your search for the perfect quality Absinthe:-
– Educate yourself about Absinthe, what it is, its history, its ingredients. Visit websites such as lafeeverte.net and absinthebuyersguide.com to gather more information about Absinthe.
– Go through the product descriptions and product reviews to know more about particular Absinthes. The Jade collection by Ted Breaux, Absinthe Roquette 1797, La Boheme Absinthe Original, La Ptite Absinthe and Absinthe Clandestine are among the Absinthes which are based on original genuine Absinthe recipes from the 18th century and 19th century. These Absinthes are also made using traditional methods and techniques. There are also many modern Absinthes on sale on the Internet, look for ones that have won awards or that have got good reviews.
– Make sure that the Absinthe you choose contains wormwood. There are a few websites which display the thujone content of Absinthes. Thujone is a chemical found in wormwood (artemisia absinthium), the key ingredient which gives Absinthe its name and slight bitter taste. The USA and the EU gives authority to Absinthes containg up to 10mg/kg of thujone. Anise and fennel are also key constituent of Absinthe. Wormwood bitters do not contain anise so they are not Absinthe. Everyone should know that the Czech Hill’s Anise Free Absinthe is also not a true Absinthe.
– Absinthe is not only available in the classic green or “verte” style but also in many other types. Clear Swiss La Bleue styles are also good to taste. There are also available different colored Absinthes like the red Absenta Serpis from Spain and Tabu Red from Germany.
– One must not ignore the alcohol by volume of Absinthes. There is 50 and 75% abv in an Absinthe. “Proof” is nearly two times of the abv.
– It is important to collect details of the Absinthe that a person wants to buy.
– An individual should shop around to get the price always including the shipping costs.
– The Ritual is the traditional way of preparing Absinthe.
One can buy Absinthe kits to prepare his very own wormwood Absinthe at home. Some of these kits will not produce a genuine Absinthe because they do not involve distillation, just steeping and filtering, but you can order Absinthe essences which are made of the finest herbs already distilled with alcohol. Such essences are available from a company called AbsintheKit (AbsintheKitcom) who supply these essences to the Absinthe industry. The essences contain the traditional Absinthe herbs, including wormwood, and you just simply mix with Everclear or vodka. The commercial bottled Absinthe is very expensive than the Absinthe prepared from an essence!
AbsintheKitcom also sell Absinthe kits which contain enough essence to make 14 bottles of Absinthe, a plastic measure and 14 artistic bottle labels. These kits are available at $29 only. To buy replica Absinthe spoons and glasses one can visit their website.
An individual should not only focus on “Where can I order a bottle of Absinthe”?”, also consider trying an Absinthe essence.